ATSIP would like to thank you for being a current member. We are always working to evolve and grow as an organization and to make the annual TRF the premiere forum for exchanging ideas, disseminating best practices, and creating networking opportunities for our participants. We have recently restructured our committees and are looking for members to join us:
• Membership Committee
• Best Practices Committee
• Outreach Committee
• Data Integration/Data Governance Subcommittee
• Forum Location Committee
• Forum Logistics Committee
• Forum Program Committee
• Awards Subcommittee
• Proceedings Subcommittee
• Sponsor/Exhibitor Committee
• ANSI Standards Review Committee
• Strategic Planning Committee
The Call for Committee Member Document details the main responsibilities for each committee/subcommittee.
If you are interested in joining one (or more) of these committees, please fill out the Call for Committee Member Document. Completed documents can be emailed to TaraED@ATSIP.org.
ATSIP is also in the process of revising our Strategic Plan and we will add new opportunities and resources for our members throughout the year. We are also working to enhance the member’s area of our website as a platform to exchange ideas, materials, and potential best practices. Be on the lookout for email announcements of these changes.
DO YOU KNOW SOMEONE WHO IS NOT A MEMBER?
TELL THEM TO SIGN UP TODAY TO RECEIVE THE FOLLOWING BENEFITS:
• Reduced rate to the Forum.
• Opportunity to participate in projects on a national basis.
• Provide input on issues will be received and acted on.
• Serve on numerous committees.
• Eligible to become a Board Member.
• Access to the members-only section of the ATSIP web-site.